Please let us know of your group’s Thanksgiving event or if your group is not meeting on Thanksgiving.
- The Unity Club will be hosting their annual Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday, November 24. Dinner and fellowship are open to all, so come out and have some great food, great fellowship, and support this year’s wonderful speaker! Fellowship starts at 11AM, dinner at noon, and guest speaker at 1PM.
- Thursday, November 24th, at 8PM, the Dogwood group will be hosting their annual gratitude meeting at Proximity United Methodist Church, 1200 Vine Street. Gordon R. will be moderating.
- The Daytime Group meetings on Thanksgiving Day and Friday, November 25, will be held at Westminster Presbyterian Church, 3906 West Friendly Ave, 10-11AM.
- New Beginnings for women will not be meeting on thanksgiving day as the church will be closed.
- The Sixth Sense group that meets Thursdays at 6:30 at St. Mary’s House will not meet on Thanksgiving day. We will resume our regular schedule Monday.